Creative Health Center
HEALING THROUGH COMPLEMENTARY MEDICAL
Call (727) 443-1365
Medical Evaluation and Pain Treatment
Treatment for all kinds of Pain
Automobile, Personal Injury, Work-Related, & Sports Injuries
Massage and Physical Therapy – Laser – Medical Acupuncture
|The Creative Health Center was founded and has been continuously run by the Board Certified Anesthesiologist Dr. Jasmine Lamb, who is experienced in working with pain problems. The techniques used have been part of the Anesthesia practice for many years with constant updating and consistent with modern, scientific advances.
Patients must be referred by their physicians to be seen in the office for evaluation of their medical problems and management will be done at Creative Health Center
located at 1012 Druid Road East, Clearwater, FL 33756. The philosophy of the Creative Health Center is to care for your condition entirely by integrating complementary healing practices with modern medicine. In addition to managing your present ailment, we focus on healing that comes from within the patient the most precious gift given to mankind by nature. Creative Health Center will assist you in preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases using many modalities.
What are the types of pain treated here?
- Low back and leg pain
- Headache and Migraines
- Facial pain
- Herniated disc
- Neck and arm pain
- Muscle (myofascial) pain
- Neuralgia or pain following a nerve Injury
Pain resulting from shingles (Post-Herpetic neuralgia)
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Pain due to a spinal cord injury
- Pain due to poor blood circulation
- Body wall pain
- Surgical incision pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sinusitis & Headache
|All new patients are seen by Dr. Jasmine Lamb in consultation at the start of their care. Completion of a pain questionnaire, review of medical history and physical examination is essential to diagnose and plan an effective treatment program.New patient requirements
- A written referral – which is written by your primary doctor referring you to pain management / Dr. Jasmine Lamb
NOTE: A referral is required because Dr. Jasmine Lamb is a specialist – a referral is required regardless of the type of insurance you carry.
- If your insurance requires you to get authorization for your visit you will need to contact your PCP to request one for your initial visit. (PCP – Primary Care Doctor)
- A valid Florida driver’s license or I.D.
- Bring in prescription medication list
- A valid insurance card, or if you are self pay you will need to bring $350 cash – No checks accepted for the initial visit
- Copies of your complete 2008 medical records, including any MRI’S, Cat Scans, or X-Ray report within 2 years – No Films – last 6 months – 1 year of progress notes (Doctors Notes)
- These things can be brought to us or faxed by your doctor’s office (Fax # 727-441-1258). If your doctor’s office is faxing the record, MRI’S please to confirm that your records are here or will not be able to schedule your appointment until all required material is here to be reviewed. If you do not have the required information, you will not be seen.
- Please be prepared – there is a longer wait time for new patients – for verifying new information.
Not all pain issues can be resolved at
Creative Health Center and patients requiring specialist’s consultation will be referred accordingly.
Patients are seen by appointment only;
Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Invasive pain management procedures, such as epidural steroid injections and nerve blocks will be scheduled here at this facility. After your referral to Creative Health Center our office staff will schedule your appointment at the earliest and most convenient time for you.
Before your first visit or between visits, you may have special questions. Whenever possible, please call during office hours. Members of our staff are trained to answer many of your questions. Please keep in mind that the physician will discuss your pain problem and the procedures, to be performed at the Creative Health Center in detail before any treatment is started.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we would appreciate 24 hours notification. Our phone number is (727) 443-1625.